We Can, We Do!


The long and strong position at world market, experienced personnel, up-to-date technology and possibility to produce valves up to the biggest size as well as up to the biggest working pressure make MSA the company that could be considered as one of the world leaders in valve manufacturing.

News


Catalogues
References
Download

Our history and milestones

History since 1886

We have been keeping valve manufacture tradition for more than one hundred years.

Supplier for more than 75 countries

Our valves have succeed in many projects worldwide.

More than 150 repeat customers

We could boast about world well-known purchasers.

488 employees

We are one of the biggest employers in our region.

Milestones
2016

MSA is no longer part of RIMERA but now is directly managed by Chelpipe Group via ETERNO

2015

Finish of the first stage of large reconstruction of manufacturing plant and opening of „New manufacturing hall“

2008

Joint RIMERA which is part of Chelpipe Group

2006

Become a member of Russian Chelpipe Group

2000

The end of industrial pumps manufacture
Focus on manufacturing of industrial valves of all sizes and large dimensions

1996

Put certificate ISO 9001 into practice

1995

Put certificate API into practice

1993

Privatization and establishing of joint-stock company MSA, a.s. Dolní Benešov

1983

The start of industrial pipes manufacture

1979

Joint SIGMA Group headed in Olomouc

1975

The start of manufacture of valves for nuclear energy

1953

Rapid development of valve manufacture

1950

Beginning of building new premises

1948

Join of Ostrava DANGO-DIENENTHAL Company to Moravian-Silesian Armatury

1947

Renaming company to “MORAVIAN-SILESIAN ARMATURY”
Become state-owned company

1939

Manufacture is subordinated to war production

1923

The transfer into Holuscha joint-stock company
The start of radiators, multi-level and gas boilers production
The end of wood production

1920

Establishing of new plant
The start of steam pipes manufacture, drilling hammers and other engineering equipment for mining

1915

Total company reconstruction
Enlarging of foundry shop
Establishing of large locksmith shop

1910

Building of forge shop, foundry shop and core shop

1890

Local entrepreneur Jan Holuscha establishes a small cabinetmaker shop and a saw for round timber

1886

Julius Dango and Otto Dienenthal register DANGO-DIENETHAL Company focused on industrial valves production at Ostrava County Court

1885

The start of valves manufacture in the region

1885

Entrepreneurs Julius Dango and Otto Dienenthal close a land agreement in order to establish a branch of German company SIEGENN which has been focusing on manufacturing valves since 1865

Want to play a video