Our company through centuries...

2016
MSA is no longer part of RIMERA but now is directly managed by Chelpipe Group via ETERNO
2015
  • Finish of the first stage of large reconstruction of manufacturing plant
  • Opening of “New manufacturing hall”
  • Opening of “New paint shop”
  • Building of “New high pressure and cryogenic testing rooms”
2008
Join to RIMERA which is part of Chelpipe Group
2006
Become a member of Russian Chelpipe Group
2000
  • The end of industrial pumps manufacture
  • Focus on industrial valve manufacturing of all sizes
  • Focus on industrial valve manufacturing of large dimensions
  • Investment in new technology
1996
Put certificate ISO 9001 into practice
1995
Put certificate API into practice
1993
  • Privatization of state company, establishing of joint-stock company MSA, a.s. Dolní Benešov
  • The start of preparation for manufacturing valves according to API
  • Development of manufacturing valves for nuclear energy
  • Massive export to foreign countries
1983
The start of industrial pipes manufacture 
1979
Join to SIGMA Group headed in Olomouc
1975
The start of manufacture of valves for nuclear energy
1953
Rapid development of valve manufacture
1950
The beginning of building new premises
1948
Ostrava DANGO-DIENENTHAL Company join to Moravian-Silesian Armatury
1947
  • Renaming company to “MORAVIAN-SILESIAN ARMATURY”
  • Become state-owned company
  • The start of reconstruction and enlargement of existing plant
1939
  • Manufacture is subordinated to war production
  • Production of submarine and flying bomb spare parts
1923
  • Transfer into Holuscha joint-stock company
  • The start of radiators, multi-level and gas boilers production
  • The end of wood production
1920
  • Establishing of a new plant
  • The start of steam pipes manufacture, drilling hammers and other engineering equipment for mining
1915
  • Total company reconstruction
  • Enlarging of foundry shop
  • Establishing of large locksmith shop
1910
Building of forge shop, foundry shop and core shop
1890
Local entrepreneur Jan Holuscha establishes a small cabinetmaker shop and a saw for round timber
1886
Julius Dango and Otto Dienenthal register DANGO-DIENETHAL Company focused on industrial valves production at Ostrava County Court
1885
  • The start of valve manufacturing in the region
  • Entrepreneurs Julius Dango and Otto Dienenthal close a land agreement in order to establish a branch of German company SIEGENN which has been focusing on manufacturing valves since 1865
Timeline
Catalogues
References
Download