INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
MSA, a. s. considers the customer satisfaction ensuring,prosperity and highly efficient production of industrial valves,while maximal respect for occupational safety and health and environmental protection, a strategic goal. In response to the maintenance and continuous improvement of the Integrated management system - the ISO 9001 Quality management system (QMS), the Environmental management system according to ISO 14001 (EMS) and the Occupational Safety and Health Management System according to ISO 45001 (OHSAS); quality management system according to API spec Q1, according to 2014/68/EU PED and according to nuclear legislation as amended – MSA, a. s. management undertakes to fulfill the following policy statutes:
- We want to continue in increasing of our customers´ satisfaction throughout development of new technical solutions tailored to customer specifications for all portfolio of our products.
- To continuously evaluate our customers´ satisfaction and use the evaluation outputs for increasing level of our offered service and for better understanding of our customers´ needs.
- To emphasize fulfilment of the delivery terms of our products to the customers.
- To fulfill all requirements according to environmental law and follow EMS principles.
- To fulfill all requirements according to occupational health and safety, while management as well as all staff accept principle that work activities cannot be performed at the expense of health and all hazardous work practices must be avoided.
- To integrate the requirements of each management system standard – quality, environment, occupational health and safety – to achieve better interconnection and proper application of all the requirements as a single complex.
- perform system processes evaluation according to indicators with high informative value, set based on many years of experience.
- To discuss problems and risks related to our activities and analyze risks arising from internal and external issues to prevent their unwanted effects.
- Permanently motivate all employees, participate on their qualification development and take care about their satisfaction and health as well as increase their awareness of environmental protection and occupational safety. Each employee is familiar about his/her responsibility and authority of achieving goals a ensuring of IMS functionality.
- MSA, a. s. management permanently assumes responsibility for fulfilling mandatory obligations and relevant requirements set out in internal and external normative documents and laws through their implementation, and for continuously increasing the efficiency of an integrated management system, which includes the entire range of processes and premises in the company MSA, a. s.
- MSA, a. s. management undertakes to implement this management system policy as well as familiarize all employees with its wording. All staff is expected to cooperate on implementation of this policy.